Saturday, January 9, 2010

my new machine of love




for the girl who once safety pinned a bridesmaid dress to her body, i have outdone myself by purchasing a sewing machine that will open a whole new world of creation and design! this special edition project runway computerized sewing machine is RADICAL!!!! my first project: curtains for my mum's flat. second: an elvis costume for my pop. the possibilties are endless!!! although i have a few sewing machines at work, it is so lovely to finally have my own! thanks dad!

4 comments:

  1. Leslie, this is fantastic. I share your joy as my sweet husband gave me a sewing machine (aka machine of love) for Christmas. Gone are the days of borrowing a sewing machine to quilt. Good luck with the Elvis costume - I want photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please add a little-black-dress-that-will-make her-look-21-again for friend Lori. to your project list. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BTW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those weren't safety pins!!! They were staples! You have come a long way my friend! Congratulations and Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cari my darling, were they really staples???
    i must have been desperate! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete