Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Megan's Magical Murals











in the middle of july, i called my sister to ask if i could stay with her for a few weeks in colorado springs. i needed a change of pace, utah had nothing left to offer me. as soon as my job as an actress for the summer was over, i planned to drive to colorado, which i did. and it is where i currently reside. as my sister and were talking about my visit, she explained that megan skye, my niece and her daughter (3 years old) needed something fanastic done with her room. the room had a brown lifeless color on the walls and didn't look at all like a little girl's room. my sister asked if i would be willing to paint some murals on the walls.
"OF COURSE I WILL!" i said.
so that is how this all started. we first painted the room with a fresh coat of pale yellow paint. and then i went to work! it was like having a huge canvas!
here are the walls, from start to finish.
enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Your talents never cease to amaze me. When we have a kiddle you better believe I'm calling you for a special mural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so incredibly talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. Yeah, this is so typical Les - you are amazingly talented.. That's all i gotta say.

    ReplyDelete