Monday, November 9, 2009

Christmas crashed the shop....

This is my shop at the Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center. Along with my duties as Costume Shop Manager, I am also currently designing a show for the FAC. The show opens on November 27, 2009. I am really excited and nervous at the same time. It has been a lot of work, but I can't wait to see it all come together on stage. The show is called "A Christmas Survival Guide." It showcases fantastic Christmas songs and fabulous characters such as a Christmas Elvis, candy cane back up dancers, reindeers doing a reindeer boogie, and more! I have enjoyed every moment of working on this show. Except when my sewing machine doesn't want to cooperate!











6 comments:

  1. Wow Leslie! You're all grown up! :) Your job looks really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fun! Love that I can catch up on your life here. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I'm so glad you started one!!! Everything looks great and like sooo much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited, I had to post twice! Seriously love the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LES-A-LIE!!! I'm so happy I can keep track of you!!! Looks like funzies!!!

    ReplyDelete