Thursday, February 25, 2010

water...plus a party




colorado is dry. because of this, it is important to keep myself hydrated. therefore, i purchased a bottle that holds 8 glasses of water. i fill it every night, place it in the fridge, and bring it to work the next day. this is all very well and good and seems like a successful plight, and yet, often times, it's unsuccessful. this is because i find the taste of water to be a bit boring. i really love water when i am super thirsty or during a workout, but during my work day, i need more excitement. this is where the crystal lite drink packets come in. as of today, i am a first time user and i have been very pleased with the results. these little crystal lite packets are a great invention. they are sugar free and add a party to your otherwise boring water bottle!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you refer to Crystal Light as a party in a bottle. I hope all is well, I miss you!

    ReplyDelete